Join special guest Kyleen Keenan, the sought-after plant based chef and holistic nutritionist behind Not Your Sugar Mamas (Martha’s Vineyard) and author of Chocolate Everyday (Avery 2019) for a dynamic plant based nutrition and cooking demonstration! You’ll sample great food (BYO welcome) and learn:
- Fundamentals of nutrition, essential plant-centric cooking techniques
- Why macronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals are important for a plant-based diet
- Health-focused topics like inflammation, allergens, and how to navigate nutrition when following a plant based diet
- How to make plant based food more accessible to you and your family
- Learn Ky’s award winning recipes, tips and techniques to create delicious plant-based gluten free dishes at home
Date: Thursday, July 25th
Time: 7:00-9:00 PM
Cost: $65 per class
Things to know:
Please inform us of any food allergies prior to registering. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment and a full refund will be provided (we will notify you at least 48 hours in advance in the unlikely event that this happens). Classes are non-refundable, however, you’re welcome to send someone in your place.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.