Join special guest Kyleen Keenan, co-founder of Not Your Sugar Mamas (Martha’s Vineyard) and author of Chocolate Everyday (Avery 2019) for a dynamic plant-based nutrition and cooking demonstration! You’ll sample great food (BYO welcome) and learn:
- Fundamentals of nutrition, essential plant-centric cooking techniques
- Why macronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals are important for a plant-based diet
- Health-focused topics like inflammation, allergens, and how to navigate nutrition when following a plant based diet
- How to make plant based food more accessible to you and your family
- Learn Ky’s award winning recipes, tips and techniques to create delicious plant-based gluten free dishes at home
Date: Thursday, May 16th
Time: 7:00-9:00 PM
Cost: $65 per class
Please note: we are rescheduling this class to September. Please check back for the rescheduled date.
Sign up for an individual class or her complete series (please go to calendar to register for her other classes):
Thursday, June 13th: Class 2- Making Sauerkraut, Yogurt, Buddha Bowls & Understanding Gut Health, Anti-Inflammatory and Preventive Diets
Thursday, July 25th: Class 3- Raw Chocolate and Superfoods & Optimal Plant Based Nutrition
Thursday, August 15th: Class 4- Gluten Free and Grain Free Breads and Doughs & Advanced Plant-Based Nutrition
Things to know:
Please inform us of any food allergies prior to registering. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment and a full refund will be provided (we will notify you at least 48 hours in advance in the unlikely event that this happens). Classes are non-refundable, however, you’re welcome to send someone in your place.